Fighting for The Rights of Wisconsin Workers

Gillick, Wicht, Gillick & Graf has focused on representing injured workers around Wisconsin for more than seventy years. Our Wisconsin workers' compensation attorneys have helped thousands of injured workers get the compensation they deserve. We have concentrated our practice exclusively on Worker’s Compensation. We do not charge anything unless and until we get money for our clients.

Gillick, Wicht, Gillick & Graf The Injured Worker’s Law Firm

Call For Free Consultation 414-257-2667

We are the Injured Worker’s Law™ Firm. What we do, and what we are honored to do, is serve the hard-working people of Wisconsin by protecting their rights. We do that by listening carefully to each client’s unique situation, by identifying what they need and answering their questions, and by mapping out the proper strategy for getting what our clients need.

If You Are Injured on the Job, Contact Us to Get Fair Compensation

If you have a workplace injury, you suffer, and so does your family – physically, mentally, emotionally and financially. We stand up for you to your employers and the insurers who deny you your benefits. Our job is to remove the burden of that injury from your shoulders, so you and your family can get on with your lives. 

Remember that we will not charge you anything unless and until we get you money. So if you are injured on the job, you need to call us and talk to one of our Wisconsin workers' compensation lawyers about your case. Gillick, Wicht, Gillick & Graf, 414-257-2667. 

If you are injured on the job, we can help you get compensation. We offer FREE consultations to injured Wisconsin Workers and our fees are contingency-based, so you will not pay anything until we obtain compensation for you. In addition to our home office in Milwaukee, we have regular office hours throughout all areas of Wisconsin. Call Today at 414-257-2667 email us to schedule your FREE initial consultation.

Contact Gillick Wicht Gillick & Graf No Fee Unless We Win

    Our Office Location:

    155 S. Executive Drive Suite 212
    Brookfield, WI 53005

    Phone :

    Toll Free :

    Fax :

    Contact Gillick Wicht Gillick & Graf No Fee Unless We Win