Milwaukee Employment and Labor Lawyers
In this country, you have a right to a workplace that is safe and free from intimidation and discrimination. If you have been victimized by discrimination, sexual harassment or any other violation in the workplace, make sure you work with a lawyer who can protect your rights.
At Gillick, Wicht, Gillick & Graf, we have been serving Wisconsin workers from our Milwaukee office and remote office locations since 1948. Our lawyers help clients in labor and employment claims involving:
- Discrimination: An employer is legally prohibited from making hiring, firing, disciplinary and advancement decisions based solely on matters of race, gender, age, ethnic background, religious convictions, sexual orientation and other related categories.
- Harassment: The workplace is supposed to be safe and free from unwelcomed sexual advances, inappropriate speech and behavior, requests for sexual favors and other forms of sexual harassment.
- Wage and hour claims: Employers are required to pay a fair wage in a timely fashion. Some employers misclassify employees as exempt, withhold wages and commit other violations of employee rights.
- Wrongful termination: If an employer has fired you as a matter of discrimination or in retaliation for alerting the authorities about the employer’s illegal behavior, you have a wrongful termination claim.
- Reasonable accommodations: If you have suffered a work injury or are disabled in any way, your employer is required by law to provide you with reasonable accommodations to help you keep performing your work functions.
We represent clients throughout Wisconsin in all types of employment and labor law claims. Our attorneys take the time to understand our clients’ situations and fight aggressively to protect their rights.
You have a claim if you suffered a loss because of a job-related injury. This means that, to get worker’s compensation, you have to show three things:
Contact Gillick, Wicht, Gillick & Graf. We Fight for Wisconsin Workers.
If you feel that your rights have been violated, a lawyer from our firm can help you protect your rights. Call us at 414-257-2667 or contact us online to schedule a free consultation with an experienced attorney.