Milwaukee Worker’s Compensation Lawyers. No Fee Until You Get Paid.

If you have been hurt in a workplace injury, you are probably experiencing significant anxiety. Most workplace injury victims do not understand the legal process and they have a number of questions about the law, the legal process ahead and how to choose the right team of lawyers to handle their cases.

At Gillick, Wicht, Gillick & Graf, we answer our clients’ questions. As the Injured Worker’s Law Firm™, our attorneys help injured workers through the process of Worker’s Compensation in Milwaukee and throughout Wisconsin.

Call us at 414-257-2667 anywhere in the state. We offer free consultations, and we will answer all of your worker’s compensation questions, including:

After suffering a work injury, there are a number of steps involved. First you will need to seek medical attention and report the accident to your employer right away. Then call us and we will walk you through the process.

It is always better to work with an attorney from our firm right from the beginning, so we can help you avoid a worker’s comp claim denial. But if you have had a claim denied, there are appeal stages built into the process and other legal means we can explore to help you obtain the compensation you need.

In most cases, traumatic injuries are eligible for worker’s compensation. Our lawyers can help you make sure you receive full and fair compensation.

Most likely, yes. Often, back injuries, carpal tunnel and other repetitive stress injuries are more difficult to link to workplace activities than other injuries, but our lawyers have handled many of these cases successfully.

The worker’s compensation disability schedule assigns a number of weeks work of compensation to various types of injuries. Our lawyers can explain the process and help you maximize your compensation if you have been disabled.

    • When a claim is accepted, worker’s compensation is available to cover medical expenses, lost wages, disability benefits (temporary partial, permanent partial, temporary total and temporary partial disability).

We can answer any of the questions you have. Our attorneys take a compassionate, caring approach to our clients and a tenacious, aggressive approach to protecting their rights.

Frequent Questions

You have a claim if you suffered a loss because of a job-related injury. This means that, to get worker’s compensation, you have to show three things:

Read More

Contact Gillick, Wicht, Gillick & Graf. The Injured Worker’s Law Firm.

Call us today at 414-257-2667 or contact us online to schedule a free initial consultation with an experienced worker’s compensation lawyer from Gillick, Wicht, Gillick & Graf.